Mexico Travel Buddy Search Page
Lots of folks would like to travel in Mexico with another RV but sometimes it's tough to find someone headed your way. Since this site is seen by so many of our readers getting ready to head south we've decided to post information that will make it a little easier to find other Mexico-bound RVers.
Here are the ground rules:
- Send us an email with the information you think a potential caravan companion needs to know. This would probably include type of rig, where you are planning to go, your schedule, your experience in traveling in Mexico, and a contact email address. Keep in mind that anyone can see this stuff on the Web, so use some discretion. We'll post the information including your email address but not names.
- Be advised that we do not know any of the folks who are likely to be listed here. It's your responsibility to get to know them and determine whether you want to travel with them.
- Contact the people listed directly via email, not through us.
- If you have a listing here and find a caravan partner please let us know so we can remove your listing.
- Be advised that RV travel to Mexico can be dangerous. Please see the Safety and Security information on our Mexico Updates Page at http://www.rollinghomes.com/Madds3.htm .
December 29, 2012 Posting - Leaving February or March, 2013 - To Melaque, Jalisco
Hello, I am considering travelling from Vancouver, BC, Canada to Melaque, Mexico (a couple of hours south of Puerto Vallarta) in February or March 2013. I want to do this with as little cash as possible. I am planning to drive my minivan and stay in WalMart (or the like) parking lots in the USA. I'm not sure about free places to stay in Mexico, when I drove north from PV to Vancouver last year we stayed in inexpensive hotels. I'd like to avoid hotels, keeping costs down, but wonder about the safety of that in Mexico. There will be 4 of us, possibly 5, in my minivan plus our cat. We found our cat, a wee kitten then, in Mexico last year... she's very sweet. She drove the 5700kms from Mexico to Canada with us.
contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mexico Book | Alaska Book | Northwest Book | Southwest Book | Baja Book | Europe Book
Vacations in Europe Book
To Order | Excerpts | Updates | Authors
Letters | Links | E-mail
Copyright © 2007-2013 Mike and Terri Church